All Sales Final/
All sales of these limited-edition pieces are final.
"Zsolnay ceramics rose to prominence after the 1867 formation of the Austro-Hungarian Empire ended political unrest in Hungary. Austrian design had a strong impact on the factory. Here, its “eosin” luster glaze, developed in the 1870s under the direction of Vilmos Zsolnay, provides the curving outlines of botanical forms with a sensual metallic sheen.
Created circa 1910, this vase relates closely to Zsolnay's lustrous green tile portico at the Hungarian Pavilion in Venice. Marked with the Zsolnay Pecs stamp. "